At Include Security we put our Clients and Employees first and foremost. Here
are some of the perks of being a full time or part time team member at our
- Interesting projects – Do you like hacking the latest WebApp frameworks and NoSQL servers? Does your idea of fun involve server-side code execution? How about tracing through binaries and fuzzing? We like doing these things, our clients love that we're great at these things!
- Location flexibility (Global team) – We work primarily from home offices, for now we're looking to keep our team in North America, South America, and Europe. We rarely go on-site to client locations.
- Almost no travel – Many security consulting companies will have you traveling non-stop and work/life balance becomes a distant dream, we don't do that.
- Competitive salary – Pay is based upon experience.
- No egos, no evangelists, no marketing, and no aggressive sales here — Our service to our clients is our primary focus, that's the sales strategy that has worked the best for us.
- Working hours flexibility – Our clients are usually flexible with working hours so if you prefer to work later in the day then that usually isn't a problem (varies per client of course).
- Scheduling flexibility – This is a very unique aspect of our working environment that other consulting companies don’t offer. We work with some of the world's best who enjoy working flexible schedules. If you want to work only three weeks a month or three days a week we can typically make that happen.
- Unlimited vacation – That's right, if you want to take a three month sabbatical to work on a new reverse engineering tool or go hike some mountains, go ahead! We work with loyal and professional InfoSec veterans; you've earned this flexibility, we'll welcome you back when you're ready.
- Lots of other perks... we're always open to new ideas.
If this sounds interesting to you, please let us know why you're right for our team: Careers